Kajal Agarwal requested fans to send E-Mails

Kajal Agarwal requested fans to send E-Mails

As all of us know most of T-Town celebrities are hanging around Twitter these days.
Magadheera Queen Kajal Agarwal is also in this club. she has more than 2900followers and about to reach 3000 mark soon.

In her tweets today, she requested fans to let her about their places and what they are doing and also wants their feedback.
She even gave her email id, check her tweets below.

“friends a small feedback please i like to know from which places i have fans pls mail me your place and what u are doing thanks to my email”

“Thanks for the feedback in advance eagarly waiting kajalonline@yahoo.com soon u will see my blog too”

You can reach Kajal Agarwal on twitter @kajalagarwal

This charming actress is once again paired with Ram Charan in Merupu and also with Prabhas under Dasarath direction, in Dil Raju production house. Her recent energetic performance in Darling movie has been appreciated by telugu movie lovers.

Kajal Agarwal Photo Gallery 9

Kajal Agarwal Photo Gallery 8

Kajal Agarwal Photo Gallery 7

Kajal Agarwal Photo Gallery 6

Kajal Agarwal Photo Gallery 5

Kajal Agarwal Photo Gallery 4

Kajal Agarwal Photo Gallery 3

Kajal Agarwal Photo Gallery2

Kajal Agarwal Photo Gallery 1

Kajal Agarwal At Om Shanti Movie Logo Launching Photo gallery

Kajal Agarwal At Arya 2 Movie Audio Release Photo Gallery

Kajal Agarwal Photo Gallery Latest

Kajal Agarwal photo gallery

Click here for more : Kajal Agarwal

159 Responses to “Kajal Agarwal requested fans to send E-Mails”

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Telugu Movie News and Sachethan Reddy, telugu Movie songs. telugu Movie songs said: #telugu movie #news Kajal Agarwal requested fans to send E-Mails http://bit.ly/bCw6w4 #Tollywood #actress [...]

naveen says:

hi iwant ur mobile no

snigdha ms says:

hi kaju i love u i need ur mobile no i miss u a lot i need ur autograph ur film magadheera is a super movie i liked ur acting u look so beautiful i liked ur darling movie also

priyanka says:

hi kajal iam thinking as iam biggest fan in world

rakesh says:

hi kajal i love you and i want marry with you so plz accept my love.

pappu says:

hi kajal how r u . wat is your next project now. any matchings r searching ur parents for u.

pappu says:

kajla i like magadheera movie but some faults in this movie ur walkin. just practice on walking style and after 1 year u will get ur the best heroin in tollywood industry.

pappu says:

ok bye kajal i have some important work i am a mechanical engg.

sri says:

he!I really send you emails.But one condition u should add mw as a friend.

srinidhi says:

Hai! kajal. I had seen ur request.so u send me add request. I ‘ll add u as a friend.I ‘ll send u emails.I ‘ve no roblem.Bye.

chandu says:

hi kajal plz give me ur mobile no

saideep says:

hai kajal gud eveng.im ur big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big fan

saideep says:

hai mam plllllz don’t give ur num to that people.only give 2 me pllllllllllllllllllz

saideep says:

wat is ur next mvs darli……………..

anu says:

hi kaju how r u i think u r very fine. ur movie magadheera is excellent really i loved it. i hope that u see my msg and reply me. please kaju and iam waiting for ur reply and ur very beautiful nd my place is kakinada

santhosh says:

hi kajal darling i love you soooooooooooooooooo much

vijay kumar says:

hi kajol ur so beautiful r u break the tollywood records & acting the thousands of films

vijay kumar says:

kajol a bhagavanthudu meeku manchi arogyam evvalani korukuntu me abhimani vijay kumar

lakhil says:

hi kajal am a big of uuuuuuuuuuuuu i like u r acting very i am much eagerly waiting for u r up coming movies u r soooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeee

MEGHANA says:

Hi! Kajal. I am a very great fan of you. I love you. I wanna talk to you. pleas can you lend me your phone number.

guru says:

hai kajal u look so beautiful. only one request from me is dont act in blue film i have good respect on u if u have any respect on fans like us dont betrayed us sorry to say this to u.

SRINIVAS says:

HI KAJOL ANGEL………. WE PEOPLE OF ANDHRA PRADESH enjoying ur acting nd your natural beautiful face….i am a a/c of u,,,,,,i want more films of u in a year

Chandu says:

Hi Kajal,
    Iam from Hyderabad. I like ur movies alot… Rather i would be eagerly waiting for ur movies. Good to get a source to contact u through emails.
    Ur acting, expressions are awesome in all movies. I like Darling & Magadheera the most. U rock… :-)

Ranjit says:

this is lying.

no reply from u also ….

satish says:

hai how r u

sandeep says:

Hiii kajal…. how r u??? really i am a very big fan of u….. can u pls give ur mob no. and ur hug…. for my life dats enough, later i can die……

vaibhav says:

hi kajal ,good performance
    i congratulate you for the success
    all the best for remaining movies and brindavanam
    i am a big fan of you

Deepak says:

i liked ur eyes alottttttttttttt……………………….. n moreover ur beautiful smileeeeeeeeeeeeee……………………… dear

rakhi says:

Hi kajal…ur so attractive in white dress….frm next film also wear white churidhar….

sanil says:

hi kajal i love you and i want marry with you so plz accept my love. plz give me ur mobile no.

sanu says:

i love you kajal

maanasa krishna says:

hi akka,
    this is maanasa
    i have ur movies,songs,photos,etc.
    akka i want to join as ur orkut and gmail adress
    please send it to my email

tej says:

nice…..i like u.

himaja says:

hai kajal i love u so much i want ur phone number to talk with u and email id to chat with u so please send it to my email id please

Chinna says:

hi kajal im big fan for u…if i want to frndship wit u…what im doing…plzzz tell me

harini says:

hii kajal i like u very much. i am a big fan of u ur very very very cute and nice actor.i love u

ibrahim says:

i am big fan of u i love you i like you so much

shanmukhsai says:

hhhhhai akka love your photos movies songs etc i want your email id please sent my email adders ppllzzzz; my nick name is ;sai; i like your action in darling movie and your voice in brindaavanam movie

pratap says:

sister,my name is pratap. I’am a chennai guy.I like you very much.You are very beautiful.Atlast I would like to know what is the name of your next film? please reply me as soon as possible.

Nagarajan says:

Hi, i m a hacker from mumbai. I recently heard a news that u rejected the bollywood request! But y u did so? By ur actin in movies it seems that ur much confident! Then y u ignored ur entry in bollywood? Plz rly to my question to my mail id. Waitin….

mamatha agarwal says:

hi kajal looking cute love u a lot i will definetly e mail u loveling u sweety

Yasar says:

hai hai

kajal agarwal says:

hi every 1 its me kajal agarwal, naveen u want my fone no can’t give u, snigdha thanks a lot, can’t give my no, priyanka ur r 1 of my biggest fan, rakesh sorry can’t accept ur proposal, thanks a lot, pappu no matches, ok i will try 2 walk, sri thanks for sending e mail for me i accept u as my fan not friend, srinidhi thanks for seeing my request send me more mails,

Ramesh Raaz says:

I love you kajal…like Aarya in aarya2
    i love so much geetha…….i”d like to be with you forever kajal darling….i love you soooo much,,,,,and i miss you
    i miss you but iam happy becoZ i’ve eyes to see your beatiful face…..finally i miss you kajal

Ramesh Raaz says:

i love you sooooooo much

bhargavi says:

hi!kajal akka.i’m bhargavi and i’m studying in class 7.i get good marks in 90s.kajal akka,i’m a big fan of you.i searched all websites but i did’nt get your emil address.i hope that you know poojitha on orkut.she is also my friend.please kajal akka accept me as your friend .i have a cute little sister called roopa.she is studying 2nd.she even is longing to talk to you(chat with you).please send me one of your email addresses kajal akka.please kajal akka i’m begging you to send me one of your email address.i’m a kindhearted person,never lie to anyone.i can’t keep quiet if anyone is suffering,instead try to help them.if you like my qualities,i’m begging you to accept me as your friend kajal akka.if you don’t like my qualities…………..i can’t tell anything just cry

hamsini says:

kajal am studying in 6 standard i have listen that *50728 is ur number is it

vamsygaadu says:

hi kaju ur action is beautiful………

i enjoyed ur action in the moviez……

I love u alot kaju

surya says:

i see a girl like you so i love that girl is this correct

pankaj kumar says:

hi kajal hw r u? this is pankaj delhi guy. i like u very much. r u very cute in world. i wnt ur cell no or addr for bussines perpuse ok. pankaj(film maker,transporter) from delhi my cont dtl 9990644805,9452886505,9968537205 m.pankaj46@yahoo.in

raakesh says:

hey kajal!how r u?may i know ur email address pls?i wanna make frndship with u.if u dont mine pls send ur email address to my email id rakeshganesh8055@gmail.com.i hope u dont try to hurt ur most loving fan!!!u have a brightful future in telugu cinema industry.all the best for ur future.pls i request once again to make frndship with me.will u agree me as ur frnd.waiting for ur email id.bye bebe!!!!

asif says:

KAJAL U R ROCKING I LOVE STYLE AND SMILE I LOVE AND BIG BIG FAN OFU

jitendra das says:

hi mam aap kaise ho.mam main bhi aapka bahut bada fan hoon.magar main khud ko bahut unlucky samjhta hoon.kyon ki main unlogon mein se nahi hoon jinse aap jakar milti hain baten karti hain.we aapse milte hain aapse baten bhi karte hain.magar main aap tak kabhi nahi pahunch sakta.mam kya mujhe aapka email address mil sakta hai.mam ek bat main aap se kehna chahat hoon.maine upar maine aap ke comments padhe hain.kuch ladkon ne aapko didi kaha hai.kisi actress ko didi kehna mere khyal se to thik nahi hai mam.bhai bahan ka rishta kaisa hai ye sab jante hain.meri apni to koi bahan nahi hai mam.aur cousin puchte nahi.log badal gaye hain.zamana badal gaya hai.rishte badal gaye hain.zamana badal raha hai.log badal rahe hain.rishte badal rahe hain.bas mam isse jada main aapko kya kahun.aage aap khud sab kuch janti hain.agar meri baton se aapko bura lagta hai to mujh maaf karna mam.magar ye sab sach hai.maine kuch bhi galat nahi likha.take care and best of luck for your bright future.

reyaz says:

hi kajal i am so much interested about u,i love ur smile,and ur cuty cheeks,i just wanna make friendship with u,if u read this plz give me reply plzzzzzzzz…..my email adress is; syedreyaz786@gmail.com

reyaz says:

hi kajal plzzzz..make me ur friend,i am ur biggest fan,i dont know what to say to make u believe,plz make me ur friend,my email adress is; syedreyaz786@gmail.com i will be waiting 4 ur reply.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…………..

Prashant says:

love u

abhiveer says:

hey kajal u r awesome yaar , i dont know Telugu language but i see ur movie magadheera 16 times

Srivignesh.V says:

Srivignesh.V says:

hi dear frnd:)

Hemanth kumar reddy says:

hi kajal iam a big lover of you

atul verma says:

hi kajal

i m biggest fannnnnnnnnnn of u ………….

alekhya says:

hii akka naku nee acting ante chala ishta,m

aneesh says:

I luv u a lot tat words cant xpress! Hav 2 invent a new language to xpress my luv on u!!!………. my name aneesh from kerala.my contact no 9400143356

NINGANAGOUD S PATIL says:

hai i want to see you are become a good actor in the world

tejaswi says:

u r sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    dirty

shiva says:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii kajal i loveyou

ROCHE says:

HI KAJAL,
    I LOVE U SOOO MUCH, ESPECIALLY IN DARLING AND MR.PERFECT!!!! LOVE U SOOOO MUCH, I WANT TO SEE U IN REAL LIFE!!!!! WHEN ARE U COMING TO ARIZONA??? LOVE U!!

prasad says:

hi iam prasad.i like your beautiful acting in telugu movies like Arya 2,darling,and mr perfect .i wish you to become best actres.and also i like your feeling acting in yours movie bye .all the best

K.Ramesh says:

Hai kaaaj how are you what are doing now i want u r email
    i love you soooooooooo much

aditya says:

i have seen ur movies all bcaz i luv u alot and iwant to join in ur face book

balamuralikrishna says:

ibig fan plz i have tack to u.

SHIVA says:

I WANT YOU

preeti says:

I want to meet you

JYOTI says:

HI!HOPEFUL THAT U WOULD BE FINE.I CAME ACROSS TO UR PHOTOS WHEN I WAS CHECKING SOME PHOTOS OF THE ACTRESSES.U WERE REALLY LOOKING REALLY GORGEOUS.REALLY UR EYES WERE CLOSED AND UR SMILE WAS JUST THE MOST WANTED ONE.I DONT HAVE SEEN ANY OF UR MOVIES BCOZ I DO NOT WATCH TV BT ELSE WITH SO U JUST RESEMBLE FACE OF ONE OF MY FRIEND.REALLY WHENEVER I WILL SEE HAR I WILL BE REMINDING OF YOU.I DONT WANT TO SAY AS SAID ABOVE THAT I LOVE U I MISS U AND ETC ETC.BT I REALLY FAVOUR TO BE UR GD FRIEND.IF YOU CAN TAKE OUT A SMALL PIECE OF UR TIME THEN PLZZZZZZZZ CONTACT ME ON THE ID jyotisharan20@rediffmail.com.I WILL BE WAITING FOR REPLY PLZZZ.I JUST BECOME PASSIONATE OF YOU.I WILL BE REALLY A LUCKY ONE IF YOU WILL BE REPLYING ME.BYE.

JYOTI says:

HI!KAJAL HW R U?PLZZZ I REALLY NEED TO CONTACT YOU.TODAY I AGAIN WATCHED UR PHOTOS AND REMINDED OF YOU ACCIDENTLY.PLZZ I WNT TO SEE YOU SOON IN HONDI MOVIES.REALLY YOU HAVE THE STRATA TO CHANGE BOLLYWOOD PICTURE.YOU COULD FAIL ALL THE ACTRESSES THOSE WHO ARE WORKING TODAY AT THE BOLLYWOOD PLATFORM.YOU ARE REALLY THE MOST CUTE ONE.ONE SONG THET REALLY SUITS YOU.PLZZZ LISTEN TO THAT AJAY DEVGAN’S SONG FOR RAVINA TANDON(KUDRAT NE BNAYA HOGA FURST SE TUJHE MERE YR)PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU COULD DO IT FR ME.PLZZZ IT WOULD BE REALLY SO NICE OF YOU TO MAKE SOMEONE HAPPY.PLZZ PLZZZ CONTACT ME.